With ample and free car parking available, the world famous Murrayfield Stadium is also only a short tram ride from Edinburgh City Centre.
Travelling to Murrayfield
Edinburgh city has excellent public transport with both a bus and tram network.
Murrayfield Stadium has free day time only parking for delegates for the duration of the AUGIS 2018 Annual Scientific Meeting, however please note that cars must not be left in the Murrayfield car park overnight. Delegates who wish to use the car park during the day will be directed to the West Stand Car park on arrival.
Please note that the postcode for the Murrayfield Stadium is: EH12 5PJ
Edinburgh is on the main national rail routes
- Waverley Station (Edinburgh): short bus, tram or taxi ride.
- Haymarket Station: 20 minute walk and a short tram or taxi ride.
- Get live train running info via our @ScotRail Twitter feed, or text ‘ScotRail’ to 86688 to download our app
Edinburgh Trams runs a fast, frequent service to the entrance of BT Murrayfield Stadium from locations such as Edinburgh Airport, Ingliston Park & Ride, Edinburgh Gateway and Haymarket.
Tickets must be purchased prior to boarding trams using the ticket vending machines at trams stops or on the Transport for Edinburgh App. Edinburgh Trams recommends purchasing return tickets to make your journey simpler. Return tickets are available from tram stop ticket vending machines with options available for both the city fare zone and the airport fare zone.
Full details on tram services can be found at www.edinburghtrams.com
Edinburgh City Cabs: 0131 228 1211
The following services pass close to BT Murrayfield Stadium:
- Lothian Buses: 1, 2, 22, 30 at Westfield Road, 3, 25, 33, 38 at Gorgie Road, 12, 26, 31at Corstorphine Road
- AIRLINK 100at Corstorphine Road
- First Bus: 21A, 22, 38, 38Aat Corstorphine Road
- Scottish Citylink: 900at Corstorphine Road