Registration is open for the 19th AUGIS Annual Scientific Meeting which will take place at the Royal Armouries Leeds from 22 – 23 September. Delegates can also register for the AUGIS Surgical Training Day on Wednesday, 21 September at St James’ University Hospital.
Registration for the Annual Scientific Meeting is for the two days (Thursday 22 & Friday 23 September 2016) and includes entrance to the AUGIS Drinks Reception and Gala Dinner on Thursday, 22 September at the Royal Armouries, Leeds.
- For Nurses and Allied Health Professionals there will be dedicated parallel sessionson both the Thursday and Friday.
- Registration is online so book now to benefit from the Early Bird Registration Rates.
- The Scientific Programme for the two-day meeting can be viewed by visiting the meeting microsite.
- You can also find out more about the Training Day by clicking here.
- For AUGIS 2016 we will be going paperless with all the information you need for the two-day meeting available via the Meeting App. Further details to follow shortly.
- Finally you can find out further details about the venueand book accommodation by visiting the meeting microsite at: www.augis.org/2016conference