The AUGIS 22nd Annual Scientific Meeting is fast approaching and we want to make sure you are prepared to enjoy your event to its fullest.
We are excited to provide Delegates with the AUGIS event app which gives all the information and the tools you need to maximise your time onsite. The AUGIS App for the meeting is available for Registered Delegates only.
To access the App
Download the app to your phone by going to www.augis2019.co.uk and log in using the email you registered with and create a password. Once registered and logged in you will not be asked for a password again.
- Browse the agenda, select a session for more information and to view the details.
- On the Agenda you can click on “Filter” to select specific sessions (eg: AHP/CNS, Upper GI Cancer, Upper GI & Bariatric, HPB)
- Event Info: find all the information you need at your fingertips to understand your event including timings, locations, contact information and wifi.
Please click on the following link for further details: AUGIS App How to Use
How to Save the App to your Device
- Open safari (other browsers will not work for this)
- Navigate to the website that you want to save to your home screen
- Tap the share button at the bottom of the page
- On the bottom row of icons, scroll over until you see the Add to Home Screen and tap this
- On the next screen choose a name for this link. You’ll see the link so you can confirm it as well as add the site’s favicon (app icon)
- Now just tap the new app icon on your home screen and it will open the website/app on its own independent of Safari
The process for saving the shortcut on your phone’s home screen differs depending on what OS your Android is running. For Androids running more recent operating systems, there should be an Add to Home screen option in your browser menu.
- Access the app on your phone’s browser.
- “Bookmark” the page. Depending on the model, you may be able to determine where on your phone the bookmark is saved, and home screen should be one of the options. Otherwise, continue to step 3.
- Click and hold the bookmark and you should be presented with the option of adding it to your home screen
- Access the app on your browser.
- Open your Blackberry’s full menu.
- Select “Add to Home Screen”
To access your full menu, you will need to find the menu icon – 3 white dots
ordered one on top of the other. Depending on your device, you may need to tap the bottom right hand corner of the screen for this to appear