Posters will be presented electronically on digital poster boards during the meeting and online through the AUGIS Conference App. We would therefore ask that you upload your poster as a PDF on to the Oxford Abstracts Submission page: https://app.oxfordabstracts.com/stages/4134/submitter
We would recommend that your poster is created in landscape format and must be saved as a one page pdf document before uploading on to the portal.
Although the meeting will be a hybrid meeting with capacity for both face to face and virtual delegates, we hope that poster presenters attend in person in Aberdeen. If the presenting author can only attend virtually, the poster will not be considered for the Poster Prize, therefore if the presenting author is not able to attend in person, please could you arrange for a co-author to attend in person on their behalf.
Please ensure that only one author is presenting your poster and please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if this information needs updating
- Posters will be displayed on the online Conference App and electronically on electronic poster display boards at the meeting.
- Posters will be uploaded as PDF for display online and at the meeting.
- We would recommend that posters are in landscape format for both the online and electronic poster display boards
The size of the digital screens are 60” displaying at 1920x1080 pixels.
- There will be no requirement to bring a physical poster to the event
- Poster Presenters will be asked to be at the relevant electronic poster board during the lunch break on the Thursday 22 September. Further details to follow.
- Poster presentations will not be considered for the poster prize if the presenter is not attending the meeting as a face to face delegate.
- Also please note that all posters will be available on the AUGIS 2022 Meeting Virtual platform and accessible to all delegates (whether attending in person or virtually). Please ensure that you tick to confirm you are happy for your poster to be available for delegates to download.
- Click on the following link to upload your poster and you will then need to click on "edit" and add your poster at the very bottom of the abstract:: https://app.oxfordabstracts.com/stages/4134/submitter
- Please could we ask that your poster is uploaded by Monday 12 September 2022.
View the list of accepted abstracts for Poster Presentation
Digital Poster Boards in Exhibition Hall
Poster Presentation Information – Thursday 22 September 2022
Posters will displayed on the digital boards throughout the meeting in the exhibition hall. Posters are also available on the meeting app.
At lunchtime on Thursday 22 September, between 13.05 and 13.45 there will be a poster round. We ask the presenting author to attend the appropriate digital poster board which will be within the Exhibition Hall (Conference Suite 1) There will be 2 poster reviewers who will ask a couple of questions regarding your poster. This will not be onerous and take at most a couple of minutes. We can’t give a fixed time. If an author is not present the poster will not be considered for the prize.
Click here to view location of poster boards at AUGIS 2022