AUGIS Travel Fellowships
The 2020 AUGIS Travel Fellowship is now open for applications.
The closing date for the submission of applications is 9am, Friday 28 February 2020
Award on Offer:
One award of up to £2,000
All applicants must submit the application form attached covering in full the following criteria:
- Applicant must be an AUGIS/BOMSS Trainee Member (or newly appointed consultant)
- Detailed plan and purpose of travel / visit.
- Acquisition of skills and experience not available within own unit.
- Breakdown of proposed costs.
- A letter of support from their own unit to support their visit.
Click here to download an application form: AUGIS Travel Fellowship 2020
The winner of the 2019 AUGIS Travel Fellowship was Chris Johnston from the Royal Infirmary Edinburgh who will be travelling to the Asian Institute of Gastroenterology
The winner of the 2018 AUGIS Travel Fellowship was James Clark from Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust for Geneva University Hospitals (HUG).
The winner of the 2017 Travel Fellowship was Mr David Chan University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff for the Gastric Cancer Centre, South Korea.
The winner of the 2016 Travel Fellowship was Mr Mohan Singh of Royal Shrewsbury Hospital who visited the Department of Surgery at Queen Mary Hospital in Hong Kong. You can read the full AUGIS 2016 Travel Fellowship Report.